WWF Internship Programme 2021
Are you a graduate who wants to gain valuable experience, network in professional communities of practice, and participate in meaningful work for the environment? If you have completed your studies in the natural, legal, engineering, business or social sciences, we invite you to apply for an internship with WWF’s
2021 Environmental Leaders Internship Programme
To apply, you would ideally have:
• Completed a post-graduate degree in the Natural, Legal, Engineering, Business, Social sciences, and/or Arts.
• First Degree or Diploma graduates are considered only in the case of exceptional academic achievement.
• A demonstrated and clearly articulated commitment to the environment.
• A record of exceptional academic and professional achievement.
• A commitment to career development in the environment sector.
• Exceptional leadership potential.
• African citizenship
How to Apply
Include the following documentation to support your application:
• Certified copy of your ID
• Certified copy/copies of your academic transcripts
• An abridged CV (no more than 2 pages)
• Submit your completed application, with supporting documentation, either through skills map or, email Ms. Lameez Bay at WWF-SA
Closing date: 31 August 2020.
For any enquiries, please e-mail Lameez at email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) or call on 021 657 6633.
Late applications will not be accepted.
WWF-SA cannot guarantee placement in any specific work area but will endeavor to place interns in an opportunity relevant to their academic
background and career interest.