Sasol HR / Human Resource Internship programme 2020
A 12-month internship opportunity for youth with any post-matric HR qualification with the possibility to extend if performance requirements and standards are met. Interns will be placed within the Learning and Development Function and will gain practical experience in training coordination and multi-functional training administrative duties.
• Planning, scheduling and managing the bookings of internal and external courses and training events
• Document control, inclusive but not limited to the capturing of training history and training related record keeping and archiving. Maintain record-keeping, archiving and/or filing system as per agreed OME process
• Stakeholder engagement and support, inclusive but not limited to client-facing engagements and meetings
• Multi-functional training administrative duties
• Administrate learning on SAP LSO and T@W LMS according to Regional IM and HR Standards
Important to note:
• Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with Sasol Employment Equity plan
• This is a 12-month NPE contract position.
• Excellent written and oral communication and good interpersonal skills.
• Good planning and organising skills
• Efficient and self-motivated individual.
• Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications.
• Post-matric HR qualication in HR / Learning e.g. Higher Certicate, diploma, degree
How to Apply