A well-established hospital-based in Vereeniging is looking for Professional Nurses for general wards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Registration as a Professional Nurse with the South African Nursing Council (SANC)
- Degree / Diploma in General Nursing.
- Midwifery or a Postgraduate certificate/ diploma in the relevant specialty area.
- At least 1-year postgraduate qualification experience.
- Knowledge of Scientific nursing process and procedures
- Proficient in-patient assessment and risk identification
- Competence in developing and modifying a nursing care plan
- Upholds high ethical, confidentiality and professional standards
- Responds constructively to pressure or stress, and resourcefully perseveres through challenges
- Drives own development and maximise learning from feedback and self-reflection
- Builds trusting relationships by consistently valuing and respecting others and fulfilling commitments
- Builds and maintains productive relationships through rapport and effective conflict management
- Strives to identify and deliver on clients’ needs, keeping the client informed and focusing on client
- Willing to work shifts
Kindly note if you don’t hear back from us within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.