Directorate: Human Resource Management
Refs No: SBAH 35/2020
CENTRE: Steve Biko Academic Hospital
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer Literacy with extensive knowledge of Microsoft programs (word and excel).
- Knowledge of legislative frameworks i.e. Employment Equity Act
- Skills Development Act
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act
- Public Service Act and Public Regulations as amended.
- Planning and organizing skills; Communication skills.
- (PERSONAL Certificates will be an added Advantage).
- Preference will be given to Interns in the GDOH.
Skills and Experience:
- Administer the operations and functions of Human Resource in the institution.
- Implement conditions of service and benefits.
- Monitor the establishment.
- Implement Recruitment and Selection policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Maintain record keeping and filing.
- Capture transactions on a Personal system and process other documents to e-Government daily.
- Provide accurate information/advice to all stakeholders.
- Address Human Resource administration inquiries, and perform any other duty delegated by the supervisors.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Accept responsibilities given by supervisors from time to time and also report to the supervisor.
- Attend a sectional meeting.
ENQUIRIES: Mr. P.M Motsweni Tel: (012) 354 2235