We are looking for a driven graduate who is passionate about people and creating awareness for cancer. If you are confident, self-motivated and a strong communicator, who enjoys being a part of a dynamic team, then this opportunity is for you.
This entry level position will allow you to start your career with a highly successful company who will provide you with the developmental tools and growth opportunities to chase your dreams.
Duties & Responsibilities
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Telephonic referral based marketing.
- Generating data from potential clients for marketing purposes.
- Achieving weekly targets.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Requirements and Qualifications
- SAQA accredited degree (NQF level 7) B Comm and BA degrees are advantageous.
- National Senior Certificate with English as First Additional Language.
- Be fluent in English and Afrikaans.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Effective time management.
- Work well under pressure.
- Be target driven
- Reliable, unlimited Wi-Fi
- Smartphone with earphones
- No work experience required
- All training provided
Package & Remuneration
- Starting salary of R20 000 CTC, with high earning potential.
- Great work environment along with a supportive team.
- Opportunities to grow within the company due to our internal recruitment policy.
- Flexi hours after 7 weeks when weekly target is achieved. (9:00am-3:00pm)
- Centrally located in Sandton, with easy access to the Gautrain and major highways.
- Benefits for Permanent employees:
- 20 Annual leave days per year
- Pension fund
- Profit share (over and above your actual salary).
- Leadership development through our Mentorship programs.
- Development courses by our in-house trainers.
Please Forward your complete applications to :
Address : 8B Rivonia Road (Cnr Rivonia Road & Central Ave), Illovo, 2196
Phone: 0860 542 542
Tel : 011 268 0799
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that candidates who are available immediately and are currently living in Gauteng will be given preference.