Wurth South Africa (Pty) Ltd has an exciting opportunity in our Sales department. We are looking for talented individuals for our annual Sales Development Learnership Programme. The duration of the Learnership is 12 months (August 2020-July 2021).
The purpose of this program is to equip learners with the skills to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of how-to sell, facilitating the order taking process, knowing the standards for direct and indirect customers within a designated geographical area, E-Commerce, growing a customer base, store procedures and the dynamics of customer diversity.
• Good analytical & numerical ability
• Socially outgoing and confident
• Able to build positive relationships
• Team player who can also work independently
• Assertive and persuasive- ability to influence and negotiate
• Open to change and looking for opportunities for improvement
• Good problem-solving ability, solutions orientated and can be innovative
• Responsible, conscientious and dependable
• Self-disciplined and well organized
• Good planning ability
• Proven capability to work under pressure and handle a demanding work environment
• High energy levels and drive
• Matric or Equivalent with Mathematics, English as the home language or at least 2 additional African languages as subjects.
• No experience required, therefore unemployed candidates will be given preference.
• EE candidates (African, Indian and Coloured) aged between 18-35.
• Valid driver’s license is compulsory and candidates will be assessed on their driving capabilities.
• Clear Criminal Record.
• Clear Credit History.
• Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
How to Apply
Please send your applications to the email address : email@example.com
Hand-Deliver to :
Plumbago Business Park Spier Road
Glen Erasmia Ext 17 Kempton Park