Procter & Gamble Internship programme 2021
The Internship is for those who have NOT completed their Bachelors’ degree studies yet. Our aim is to select exceptional students for internship openings
who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders. Upon successful completion of the Internship, you will have an opportunity to be considered for Full-Time employment upon completion of your degree.
You are solicited to apply regardless of your specif field of study.
The job openings cover departments like Marketing, Customer Business Development, Supply Chain, Finance & Accounting, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources, Communications, Purchasing, Health Care and Information Technology.
You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
Requirements for the role:
• Currently studying towards a Bachelors’ Degree
• You’re available for the internship for 6 consecutive weeks (depending on your academic calendar)
• You demonstrate leadership skills
• You love to work in a Team
• You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture
How to Apply
Applications should be sent to :
P&G South African Trading (Pty) Ltd
15 Alice Lane Towers
Tel: [+27 10 001 9650]