Land Bank invites applications from qualified individuals to apply for the 2021 Land Bank Learnership programme. Applicants should not have any previous work experience or currently participating in any internship / learnership.
• The completion of all duties in a professional manner as determined by the allocated Manager in relation to the field of specialization.
• Ensure personal development of own skills in the qualification specialist area and as per development plan.
• Administrative duties as allocated by the responsible Manager.
• Compilation or undertaking research;
• Report writing, memorandums.
• Report writing
• Presentation and Analytical skills
• Good Communication (both written, verbal)
• Attention to Detail
• Problem Solving
• Administrative and Co-ordination abilities
• Microsoft Ofce
The applicant should have a minimum of a 3 year completed tertiary qualification in any of the following:
• Records Management
• Information Systems
• Knowledge Management
How to Apply
Please Forward your complete applications to
Address : 420 Witch-Hazel Ave, Highveld Techno Park, Centurion, 0157