- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification (NQF level 7) in Visual
Communication and Design as recognized by SAQA.
At least 3-5 years’ experience in communication design.
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- In-depth knowledge of print, audio and video media design.
- Knowledge of 3D design and printing and videography.
- Knowledge of media business practices and processes.
- Knowledge of social media processes.
Image editing, Website software, HTML5, Social media, Photography and Videography, Audio and Video editing.
- Developing and designing creative and interactive content for video, print, website, advertisements, and social media platforms.
- Developing and designing animations, motion graphics and 3D design for use on various communication platforms.
- Creating engaging presentations of images and information on 4IR for various communication platforms.
- Planning, shooting and editing high quality video content and photographs on 4IR initiatives including the Presidential Commission on 4IR.
- Managing subordinates to strategically deliver compelling digital media content and to deliver strategic social media content effectively and timeously.
Ms Mathope Thusi Tel No: +27 12 421 7100
Ms Tania Beukes Tel No +27 12 427 8284
Ms Louisa Kgang Tel No +12 421 7006
Ngalemako cc has been retained to handle all responses for this
advertisement. Please forward your application, quoting the relevant reference number and the name of the publication in which you saw this advertisement to email: email@example.com.
NOTE : Applications must be submitted on a Z83 Form, obtainable from any Public Service department and should be accompanied by a recently updated
comprehensive CV and certified copies not older than six (6) months of all
qualification(s), and ID document.