Natrent is looking for a Junior Accounts Clerk to join our dynamic team. You don’t need a lot of experience, just a willingness to learn. You will be working with numbers and admin most of the time, so you need to be precise and organised in your work to be able to make the position a success.
The Tasks and Responsibilities include:
Managing tenant accounts:
- Loading utility charges
- Recovering ad hoc charges as required
- Load rent increases
- Doing final checks before statements are sent
- All invoices are captured on MDA Property Manager system
- Capturing property related invoices such as Municipal account, Garden Service, Security.
- Capturing of Maintenance invoices
- Loading payments for invoices that were captured.
- Make sure that accounts are paid on time.
- Downloading Municipal accounts from Council website
- Filing all payment batches
- Archiving periodically
- Compiling supporting documents for monthly Management Reports to investors.
- microsoft excel : 1 to 2 years
- filing/admin : 1 to 2 years
- Completed Matric with accounting as a subject.
- BCom Degree or studying toward such qualification would be an advantage
- At least one year work experience is required.
- MS Office – with focus on Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work on multiple software packages
- Ability to problem solve
- Experience on MDA Property manager will be an advantage
- Strong work ethic
- Time management abilities
- Problem solving skills
- Act as a team player
- Self confidence
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
How to apply
Please send your complete applications to our Offices
Address: 56 Hennie Alberts St, Brackenhurst, Alberton, 1448
or Phone: 011 867 1240 for more information about the post.