Employer: Amazon Web Services
Have you recently graduated and looking for an opportunity to apply your passion and gain experience in a transformation role? Would you like to be part of an organization with leaders who are passionate about diversity and impacting the transformation growth of South Africa?
If these things excite you and have piqued your interest, then the B-BBEE Internship Program might be the right opportunity for you.
During the 12-month B-BBEE internship, you will be rotated to gain exposure and contribute across the five B-BBEE pillars, i.e.
- Ownership and Equity Equivalent Investment Program (EEIP)
- Management Control
- Preferential Procurement, Enterprise Development and Supplier Development
- Skills Development, and  Socio-Economic Development. You will be required to contribute to the development and implementation of B-BBEE initiatives across the pillars, monitor and report on progress against targets and goals, and collate evidence for B-BBEE reporting and audits.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS:
• Degree in Law, Human Resources, Business Administration or Social Development
• Basic knowledge of B-BEE legislation, including the DTI Codes of Good Practice
• Advanced MS Excel and MS Word skills
• Financial acumen
• You should not only be passionate about delivering meaningful transformation solutions but obsessed with rigorous goal-setting and continuous process improvement.
• Ability to access and analyze quantitative and qualitative data and assess risks is critical.
• Strong communication and excellent organizational skills
Amazon is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from South African citizens who are members of designated groups who may contribute to Employment Equity within the workplace and broader based Black Economic Empowerment and the further diversification of ideas. The relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity and Black Economic Empowerment will be considered when appointing potential candidates.
We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in South Africa.
How to apply
Amazon requires that you submit a copy of either your identity document or your passport and any applicable work permit if you are a foreign national, along with an updated curriculum vitae. No money is required to apply for this job.
You can either go to their website to apply for this job or forward your applications to their Cape Town Head office
Address : 78 Roeland St, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001