Standard Bank is calling on suitable candidates to send in their application to qualify for its upcoming Credit Decision Science Graduate Programme for 2021.
Standard Bank Credit Decision Science Graduate Programme 2020
The successful candidate will be working with various teams within Standard Bank SA’s Credit Risk for Personal and Business Banking group. Here, the incumbent will gain exposure to the following:
- Analytical and non-analytical roles in the Credit Lifecycle including the Collections Call Centre and Branch Network. This ensures access to the most suitable leadership and technical development path
- Comprehensive and hands-on experience on Credit Risk functions in relation to interactions with other company divisions such as Finance, IT, Legal and Compliance, Marketing and Product, to name a few
- Gain thorough knowledge in minimizing risks due to customers going on default as well as balancing risks and rewards
Furthermore, successful candidates will gain experience in these areas within the Credit Risk spectrum:
- Business Lending which includes, Commercial Segment, Small Enterprise Segment and Business Segment
- Personal Lending, which covers Vehicle Asset and Finance, Overdraft and Credit Card, Personal Loans, Home Loans
- Credit Decision Science which involves Data Science, Model Data and Scorecard Development
- Operation Risk
Who should apply?
Aspiring candidates will need to satisfy the following initial eligibility requirements in order to be considered for the graduate programme:
- Must hold a BCom or BSc Honours or Masters qualification in any of the following fields:
- Pure Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Computer Science
- Must have no more than one-year post-qualification
- Must be a South African citizen
How do I apply?
Candidates who meet the minimum eligibility requirements will need to create an account on Standard Bank’s career page in order to apply for the internship position.
For enquiries, get in touch directly with Standard Bank through email by sending it to:
Vanessa Oger : Vanessa.Oger@standardbank.co.za
Standard Bank reserves the right to discontinue the application process at any time for any reason it may see fit.