Standard Bank is calling on suitable graduates to send in their application and qualify for its upcoming Cash and Everyday Banking Graduate Programme for 2021.
Standard Bank Cash and Everyday Banking Graduate Programme 2021
The successful candidate will gain exposure in tracking cost drivers and product profit, industry forums as well as data analytics training. Moreover, the duties and responsibilities of the incumbent are as follows:
- Design transactional banking proposals
- Develop entrepreneurial-led financial strategies
- Establish investment and savings tools that seek to improve the economic status of customers
- Gain skills and insights from immersion experience in business projects in line with on-the-job learning
Who should apply?
Candidates will need to satisfy these minimum requirements in order to be considered eligible to apply for the programme:
- Completed a BCom or BSc Honours degree in the following fields:
- Data Science
- Information Technology or Computer Science
- Business Commerce
- No more than 12 months post qualification
- Must be South African citizen
How do I apply?
Qualified candidates who wish to push through with the application will need to SEND your applications to Venessa.Oger@standardbank.co.za . Be sure to provide the accurate and latest information.