Location: Regional Office: Bloemfontein (Ref No: SAS FS 0101/20)
- A Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification
- 0-2 year relevant experience.
- Computer literacy
- A valid driver`s licence are essential.
- The incumbent will be required to collect mail from Post Office and deliver it for postage at Post Office.
- Keep and maintain the incoming and outgoing documents register of the unit.
- Responsible for collection and delivery of documents within and outside the Agency.
- Distribute documents to various stakeholders as required.
- Assist with opening of mail and distribution thereof.
- Transport officials as and when required.
- Perform other administrative functions within the unit as required by the Supervisor.
Preference will be given to People with Disability, African Male and African Female respectively as at the time of appointment.
How to apply
Applicants interested in applying for these posts should send their applications CV, recently certified copies of qualifications, driver’s license, ID including a fully completed and signed Z83 form) quoting the relevant reference number to the relevant address
The Manager: Human Capital Management, Cnr St. Andrews & Aliwal Streets,
Enquiries: Mr TP Radebe. Tel. (051) 410 8396.
If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.