Location: Qwaqwa (Ref No: SAS FS 1306/20)
Candidate should hold:
- A Senior Certificate
- Computer literacy is essential / prerequisite
- Knowledge of Public Service legislations and Human Capital Management processes
- A valid driver’s licence will serve as an added advantage.
- The incumbent will ensure the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of Human Capital Management and maintain
policies and services within the District Office
- Coordinate and present training on Human Capital as well as provide guidance and advice.
- Assist with the coordination of generic training interventions in the District.
- Assist with the coordination of study aid processes for employees in the District.
- Assist with the facilitation and coordination of the implementation of Wellness Policies in the workplace.
- Assist with the facilitation and coordination of Performance Management processes in the District.
- Assist with the coordination of Labour Relations issues. Facilitate human resource planning, recruitment and selection, administer the processing of transaction on Oracle, analyse data collected and reporting.
Preference will be given to People with Disability, African Male and African Female respectively as at the time of appointment.
How to apply
Applicants interested in applying for these posts should send their applications CV, recently certified copies of qualifications, driver’s license, ID including a fully completed and signed Z83 form) quoting the relevant reference number to the relevant address:
QwaQwa Posts: Attention: Manager: Administrative Support Services, Private Bag x818, Witsieshoek, 9870.
SASSA Old Post Office Building, De Bult Road, Public Works Campus, Witsieshoek, 9870.
Enquiries: Ms M Motaung Tel. (058) 718 3920
If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of the advertisement, please accept
that your application has been unsuccessful.