Position : Utilities Controller
You will be reporting to Portfolio Director and the Business Unit is AttX the job is located at Pretoria.
Perform a management and support function in the Utilities department and for Utilities Managers, ensuring that the operation and processes run smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- To resolve queries relating to utilities with the relevant municipalities
- To report on energy management and consumption in the portfolio and for the sustainability report.
- To liaise and negotiate with distributors and regulatory bodies relevant to the portfolio regarding billing issues.
- To monitor utilities procedures and compliance within the portfolio
- Utilities budget preparation and support for whole port-folio.
- Assist Liberty Head Office in resolving municipal queries for branches
Requirements and Experiments
- Senior Certificate with Maths
- Studying towards a Diploma in Utility management
- At least 2 years minimum experience within a utility’s environment
- Aptitude for figures and financial skills
- Basic knowledge of specific discipline
- Legislation and regulations with regards to municipal/government supply and services requirements.
- Industry knowledge specific to area of accountability
- Computer Literacy
- Negotiations skills
- Organising skills
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Leading and Supervising
- Working with People
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Learning and Researching
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Coping with Pressure and Setbacks
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
Please Send Your Complete Applications to :
Address : 3A Summit Rd, Hyde Park, Randburg, 2196