To resolve queries relating to utilities with the relevant municipalities
- To report on energy management and consumption in the portfolio and for the sustainability report.
- To liaise and negotiate with distributors and regulatory bodies relevant to the portfolio regarding billing issues.
- To monitor utilities procedures and compliance within the portfolio
- Utilities budget preparation and support for whole port-folio.
- Assist Office in resolving municipal queries for branches
Requirements for the Job
Experience / Knowledge / Requirements Required:
- Senior Certificate with maths
- Studying towards a Diploma in Utility management
- At least 2 years minimum experience within a utility’s environment
- Aptitude for figures and financial skills
- Basic knowledge of specific discipline
- Legislation and regulations with regards to municipal/government supply and services requirements.
- Industry knowledge specific to area of accountability
- Computer Literacy
- Negotiations skills
- Organising skills
- Leading and Supervisory experience
How To Apply
Complete Applications Should be sent to :
Address: 3 23rd St, Menlo Park, Pretoria, 0081
Should you not receive a response within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful