A job opportunity exists for the right candidate in Western Cape.
• Senior Certicate (or equivalent).
• University academic record for the 3 years of study.
• Knowledge of and ability to comply with applicable legislation.
• National and Provincial Health Policies, Pharmacy Acts and Laws.
• Ability to work accurately under pressure and maintain a high standard of professionalism.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Computer literacy.
• Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
• Leadership by demonstrating initiative in addressing problems.
• Provision of Pharmaceutical Care, including prescription evaluation, dispensing of medication and provision of information to ensure patient compliance and therapeutic
• Effective medicine supply management to ensure the safe and reliable procurement, storage, control and distribution of quality pharmaceuticals.
• Adherence to policies, procedures and expenditure control.
• Assist with the training, education and development of pharmacy staff and other health workers, and promotion of Public health.
• Quality Management by demonstrating compliance with National Core Standards, Occupational Health & Safety control and good Pharmacy practices.
How to Apply
Your Complete applications should be sent to :
Address : 9 Wale St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001