Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
As the world’s leading brewer, we at SAB (proud part of the AB InBev family), are always on the lookout for bold decision-makers, who are ready for responsibility and thirsty for innovation, to join our teams in Africa. We currently have opportunities for graduates to apply for a Business Improvement Project Internship based in Johannesburg.
So, what will a Business Improvement Project Intern do? You will be exposed to various projects over a 12 month period in different areas of the business. You will get your hands dirty and get involved with projects from inception to implementation. During this time you will get to know our business and have an opportunity to really showcase your skills! You will work in different teams on different projects, working with our best leaders! We need you to be flexible, agile and resilient and open to take on any challenges whilst learning!
Are you ready to accept the challenge?
- Recent University Graduate (already completed degree or completed by end of 2019 from a recognised tertiary institution)
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the programme start date (Internship, vacation work, short duration contracts and co-op experiences does not apply)
- Minimum GPA (Gross Point Average) of 60% and above at university
- Legal work authorization in South Africa
- Mobility – the position is based in Johannesburg and you will be required to relocate. Relocation is not supported.
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Appointments will be made in line with SAB, AB InBev employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements.
Assessments and background checks form part of the recruitment process. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Physical Address : 65 Park Ln, Sandown, Sandton, 2031