Danone Southern Africa (Pty), a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for Danone Graduates South Africa (ZA) Bryanston / Boksburg Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies a commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!
Job Title Danone Graduates
Danone Southern Africa (Pty)in CBU AFRICA is looking for young graduates to join the Danone family as part of our Graduate programme based in Bryanston and Boksburg. This programme will provide an introduction to the working world of Danone, as well as a strong foundation and further career development.
With our global presence, brands and business within our mission of “bringing health through food to as many people as possible”, at Danone we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance. We value our employees and you can consider our Graduate program as a stepping stone to growing a bigger career with us!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for young, energetic go-getters, who have recently graduated in the following fields
- Bachelors / Honours Degree in Chemical Eng / Bio-Chem or Food Technology
- BSc Industrial Engineering/ BComm Logisitics/ BComm Supply Chain / BSc Commerce
The potential candidate will need to have the following attributes
- Needs to be driven,
- Eager to learn multiple aspects of the various departments
- Organised and punctual
- Attentive to detail
- Hands-on – not afraid of admin
- Committed to deadlines and quick turnaround times
- Good communication skills
- Well-developed problem-solving and analytical capabilities
- Strong numerical ability
- Proficient in MS Office Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
What does the programme entail?
- During this 1 year programme (department specific) you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your potential by working on live assignments and projects that are important to the company, whilst at the same time gaining necessary business skills.
- To enhance exposure and build cross-functional competency, you may be required to rotate to various roles within the department. This opportunity will allow you to gain exposure and in-depth knowledge of our operations.
- As part of the programme, you will have set KPI’s to monitor your performance which will be reviewed regularly
- You will also receive guidance and continuous development throughout the programme
Please send a comprehensive CV, with your SA ID and full academic transcript and proof of qualification. Together with a paragraph telling us why you should be the next Danone Graduate.
Please ensure that all required documentation is submitted to avoid your application being disqualified.