We are looking for a Cash Office/Finance Clerk to take on various administrative tasks. Your main responsibilities will include keeping financial records, preparing bills and delivering high-quality customer service.
We’re looking for an individual with a keen eye for detail, strong math skills and the ability to multi-task efficiently. You should also be trustworthy and an excellent communicator.
Your goal will be to ensure our accounting procedures run smoothly.
· Verify bank statements and send eft’s to branches daily
· Reconcile daily cash-ups by checking if tender types captured do balance to the actual money received
· Capture all relevant financial entries to Excel sheets daily
· Report and follow up on daily cash shortages and overages
· Check if money received at the store has been collected by the security company the following day
· Ensure that slips are supplied when petty cash is processed and allocate to the correct ledger accounts
· Check refund supporting documents and process
· Ensure that credit notes are sent with checklist and supporting documents
· Clearing accounts to be reconciled monthly
· Finance related qualification
· Proven work experience as a Cash Office/Finance clerk
· Cash up experience/Debtors experience
· Familiarity with financial regulations, i.e. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
· Pastel / Sage experience
· Knowledge of MS Office and databases
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to solve problems
· Attention to detail
· Organizational and multitasking abilities
Send your applications to
Address : M1 Place, 10 Eastern Service Road, Marlboro Sandton
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying consider your application unsuccessful.