International logistics client of ours is looking for dynamic Finance Graduate to join their growing team on a one-year HR Graduate Programme contract.
Duties & Responsibilities
The programme will facilitate practical hands-on experience as well as an in-depth exposure to all facets of logistics, including a thorough knowledge of the mechanisms through which supply chain efficiency or value add is achieved.
The primary objective of the 1-year programme is to develop entrepreneurial individuals who will be capable of growing the business through innovative solutions and strategic customer engagement. This position has vast career prospects which will be based on performance.
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Matric with Maths Core
• A Finance University degree (Not BTech), (BCom Finance/Economics/Accounting)
• Sound Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
• Not more than two year’s full-time working experience
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong organisational skills
• A confident candidate who has very good interpersonal skills
• Have the ability to problem solve, use initiative and work independently
• Be flexible and adaptable-Be teachable
• Have the ability to demonstrate innovative and entrepreneurial thinking
• A driven, passionate, individual who has a strong desire to achieve and grow personally
Package & Remuneration
Market related Salary