- Give attention to the quality and quantity of picked stock and advise your manager where the quality and/or quantity is incorrect
- Draw the correct stock according to the invoice/picking slip/cash sale in order to meet customer
- Carry out verbal orders/instructions from your line manager at all times and if not sure about how to carry out a task, request assistance from your line manager or other senior staff member.
- Load stock into customer vehicles/delivery vehicles or offload stock from customer vehicles/delivery
- Accompany delivery driver to deliver or collect or exchange stock as required
- Merchandise incoming stock in the right shelves in the store as required
- Advise customers regarding of picked stock and indicate where stock is either unavailable or not of the correct standard
- Assist customers as efficiently as possible
- Present a positive image to customers, acknowledge, approach and greet customers as required,
- understand their special needs and respond to their queries as require.
- Maintain housekeeping standards by ensuring that internal and external yard is neat and tidy
- Ensure stock is packed in allocated areas.
- Perform general cleaning duties
- Wear correct PPE when picking high-rise stock and always be mindful with ladders and whenever you pick stock from high-rises
- Follow correct safety procedures
- Matric / Grade 12 essential
- Customer focus
Physically able to perform lift bulk stock.
Contact person for further information about this vacancy/forwarding of application:
Name: KEZLEY KOOPMAN