- Approach and greet customers as required when working on the floor and respond to their queries and requests according to our culture of service to customers
- Carry out duties at the Information Desk
- Pack stock from the Receiving and Stock back up areas onto the sales floor on the correct shelves with the correct number of facings.
- Inform the line manager where pricing tickets are missing so that these can be printed and placed
- Identify damaged stock and inform the line manager so that the necessary process can be implemented
- Carry out verbal orders/instructions from your line manager at all times and if not sure about how to carry out a task, request assistance from your line manager or other senior staff member
- Conduct stock counts in various departments as required and complete relevant documentation for the Stock Control team.
- Assist customers with picking and packing stock in the despatch area.
- Conduct cashiering duties from time to time as scheduled in order to reduce pressure on front line during peak trading times.
- Interact with customers in a professional and efficient manner.
- Maintain housekeeping standards by ensuring that aisles are neat and tidy and well merchandised according to the correct merchandising standards.
- Ensure stock is packed in allocated areas as soon as possible so as not to be left in the aisles.
- Grade 12 or its equivalent
- Completion of GPKS modules
- 1-2 years related experience in a retail hardware environment
- Computer literate
- Good understanding and knowledge of receiving and returns systems and procedures
Contact person for further information about this vacancy/ forwarding of application:
Name: Sizakele Cele