Duration: 12 Months
The Emadlangeni Municipality is affording the opportunity to all qualified youth. The Municipality invites applicants to apply for a 12 months learnership and in-service training. This will benefit the youth to acquire practical work and accomplish their National Diploma / Degree.
The applicants must meet the following criteria and submit the required documents:
- Matric with major subjects: Maths or Maths Literacy and English. Physically Science will be an added advantage;
Stipend: R1800 pm
- Completed N6 in Office Administration or equivalent course;
Stipend: R3500 pm
- Attached the placement letter from the tertiary institution concerned;
- Submit updated Curriculum Vitae and
- Attach supporting documents like: certified copy of Identity
Document, certified copy of Matric Certificate and other qualifications, if available.
Preference be given to the youth within Emadlangeni Municipality and ward representation criteria will be used.
How To Apply
All applications must be hand delivered to the HR Office at Emadlangeni Municipality
For enquiries: Mr N.W Mtshali, Human Resources Office 034 3313041