A well-established hospital-based in Vereeniging is looking for Professional Nurses for general wards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Registration as a Professional Nurse with the South African Nursing Council (SANC)
- Degree / Diploma in General Nursing.
- Midwifery or a Postgraduate certificate/ diploma in the relevant specialty area.
- At least 1-year postgraduate qualification experience.
- Knowledge of Scientific nursing process and procedures
- Proficient in-patient assessment and risk identification
- Competence in developing and modifying a nursing care plan
- Upholds high ethical, confidentiality and professional standards
- Responds constructively to pressure or stress, and resourcefully perseveres through challenges
- Drives own development and maximise learning from feedback and self-reflection
- Builds trusting relationships by consistently valuing and respecting others and fulfilling commitments
- Builds and maintains productive relationships through rapport and effective conflict management
- Strives to identify and deliver on clients’ needs, keeping the client informed and focusing on client
- Willing to work shifts
Kindly note if you don’t hear back from us within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
How to Apply
For more information about the post you can E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org