Would you like to be part of an exciting Hospital group I would like to hear from you.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Enrolled Nurse will be responsible for direct and/or indirect nursing care of a patient or group of patients and will function under the direct and/ or indirect supervision of the Registered Nurse in accordance with hospital standards and policies. This includes caring for the patient, his possessions, documentation, and the control and economical use of stock and equipment in the ward, report potential/actual risks identified, ensure all stock is well controlled, and managed.
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Registration with the South African Nursing Council as an Enrolled Nurse
• Compliance with the SANC code for an Enrolled Nurse and all applicable health care legislation.
• Relevant experience in a Medical Ward environment is essential
• Computer Literacy
Three or more years of experience in a private hospital
Ensure that all documentation is maintained timeously and accurately, reflecting patient care
• Maintain a therapeutic, clean and safe environment that is free from medico-legal hazards
• Contribute to the holistic care of patients
• Participate in ward/unit’s quality improvement programme
• Attend handover of the report at shift commencement
• Effective communication with patients’ regarding their care
• Promotion of overall patient health and wellbeing
• Refer all complaints from patients and doctors to sister-in-charge of the unit • Carry out all departmental duties as assigned by supervisors and ensure timeous completion of all delegated tasks
How To Apply
For more information about the post please contact :
Cell: +27 81 349 2900