JUNIOR PHOTOGRAPHER/STUDIO ADMINISTRATOR
You will notice from our website that we currently have top fashion retailers as our clients as well as many smaller local brands (not listed).
- Product photography and post-production for clients (Light room/Photoshop experience essential)
- Scheduling appointments for the studio
- Dealing with clients at the studio and making sure they have what they need
- Assisting with ongoing marketing efforts (internet and telephonic research, social media posting, client liaison)
- Assisting owner in the general running of the studio
Skills required are:
- Basic photography
- Image processing and editing (Light room/Photoshop experience essential)
- A keen eye for detail (quality control)
- Social Media competency/Instagram posting and community management
Only applications that have a cover letter answering the following questions will be responded to:
- What excites you most about the opportunity?
- What is your best attribute that you will bring to the role?
N.B. If you do not receive a response within 5 working days you can assume your application has not been successful for the first round of interviews.
We are looking for
- Life and work must be fun, so to fit in you will be upbeat in nature, have a positive outlook and be excited about new technologies
- Must be able to communicate very well via email, schedule appointments in diary and liaise with clients telephonically and in person
- If you are a self-starter, there will also be the opportunity to earn additional income for any new business you initiate
- Also, you will likely be interested in product photography with a flair for styling or art direction
- As amazing as you are with people, you will also be happy to work alone and be a self-starter
Apply by email