Human Resources Officer: Supply Chain
Boxer Superstores, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pick and Pay, is a rapidly growing Supermarket discount chain operating in all provinces throughout South Africa. Owing to our growth we are looking for a recent graduate to join our Supply Chain team as an HR Officer. The successful candidate will be based at our Distribution Centre in Gauteng.
- To assist the DC Manager by managing all human resource elements in the DC.
- Ensure all HR policies, procedures and best practice are adhered to.
Main Job Functions
- Preparation of the monthly payroll input and related documentation
- Recruitment, selection and succession planning
- Training and Development
- Industrial Relations
- Staff and shift scheduling to achieve the required levels of productivity including control and monitoring of overtime
- Coordination between payroll and HR to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data
- Maintaining the time and attendance biometric system, loading on new employees and maintenance of the system (removing of old staff)
- Maintain a proper document control system, all files labelled and stored in filing unit
- Compose a daily wage report for the DC operations manager
- Process daily clocking’s for the DC Operations Manager
- Assist the shift supervisors regarding rules & procedures and code of conduct
Qualifications and experience – non negotiable
- University Bachelor Degree in Finance or HR
- A minimum of 2 years’ HR experience, ideally in a FMCG or retail environment
If you are interested in joining this incredible company, kindly forward your CV to: email@example.com