Position: Trainee HR Officer
We are looking for a highly committed and motivated unemployed Human Resource graduate to join our young and dynamic team of ICT professionals as a trainee Human Resource officer.
The incumbent will be responsible for the provision of Project Management services and Human Resource functions to Digititan (PTY) LTD and its provincial coordinators.
Job level: Entry level
Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensure the provision of an effective recruitment and selection administration
• Co-ordination of induction and orientation programs.
• Ensure efficient HR data management and integrity
• Manage and administer employment contract management
• Manage training and development activities
• Effective implementation of performance management process
• Manage and administer Discipline and Grievance procedure to ensure good employee relations
• Manage and implement Conditions of Employment
• Problem solving
• Interpersonal skills
• Computer Literate
• People management
• Report writing skills
• Communication (verbal and written)
• Team orientation
• Sense of urgency
• Self confidence
• Bachelors or 3 years National Diploma in Human Resources Management or related qualification
• Must preferably have a good understanding of HR systems
• Sound knowledge of Human Resources Best Practices and relevant legislation governing Conditions of employment.
• Sound knowledge and understanding of Employee Relations Act
• Sound understanding of EEA
• Strong understanding of project management
How to Apply
you can hand-deliver your applications to our offices
Address: 420 Festival St, Hatfield, Pretoria, 0028
For Inquires please Contact number : 012 451 5131
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org