- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification (NQF level 7) in Science or equivalent in computer science, computer engineering or a technically related field as recognized by SAQA.
- An Honours degree will be an added advantage.
At least 5 years’ middle experience in conducting research in
block-chain, cybersecurity and related fields.
- Understanding of policy and ICT environment.
- Knowledge of commercial hardware platforms (particularly IBM, SUN and HP).
- Knowledge of project management practices.
- Knowledge of Electronic and Communication Act. Knowledge of block-chain and cybersecurity
- Strategic capability and leadership
- financial management
- problem solving and analysis
- people management and empowerment,
- project management, knowledge management, change management, service delivery innovation.
- Reporting to the Senior Research Expert on 4IR, the successful candidate will be responsible for identifying gaps in the current digital transformation initiatives and conducing related research.
- Analyzing trends on digital transformation and compile reports to inform strategies, policies and programs.
- Communicating findings to stakeholders using visualization and other means.
- Coordinating and monitoring the implementation of 4IR interventions and programs with a focus on digital transformation.
- Participating in international and regional discussions and conferences on 4IR matters. Development of the socio economic impact assessment and Fourth Industrial Revolution indicators.
Ms Mathope Thusi Tel No: +27 12 421 7100
Ms Tania Beukes Tel No +27 12 427 8284
Ms Louisa Kgang Tel No +12 421 7006
Ngalemako cc has been retained to handle all responses for this
advertisement. Please forward your application, quoting the relevant reference
number and the name of the publication in which you saw this advertisement,
to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE : Applications must be submitted on a Z83 Form, obtainable from any Public Service department and should be accompanied by a recently updated
comprehensive CV and certified copies not older than six (6) months of all
qualification(s), and ID document.