- Applicants must be in possession of an appropriate Bachelor’s degree (NQF level 7) in the field of Risk Management/Performance Management/Communication or equivalent qualification, with at least 5 years proven experience in a MMS/senior managerial position Certificate in Public Service senior Management leadership,
Knowledge Management, Service Delivery Innovation, Problem Solving and Analysis, Client Orientation and Customer Focus, Communication.
Required Core Competencies:
Strategic Capacity and Leadership, People Management and
Empowerment, Financial Management, Change Management, Programme
and project Management.
Technical competencies required:
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Strategic planning and performance management in the public service.
- High- level of understanding of risk management, fraud and corruption prevention and business continuity management.
- Sound knowledge of Government policies and key programmes and interest in Government affairs.
- Manage the co-ordination and monitoring of risk management programs
- Develop, review and implement risk management strategies, policies and
procedures and annual risk management plan
- Manage, implement review and improve risk management framework, Facilitate the institutionalization of risk management
- Conduct risk management awareness and coordinate risk
- Manage the maintenance of risk management
systems and develop risk management plans
- Monitor the head office and provincial offices progress on mitigation, Liaise with external stakeholders on risk management, Human Resource and Financial Management for the Directorate, Audit and Risk Management
- Develop and implement mitigation plans. Report on progress on the implementation risk mitigation plans and
upload evidence, Identify and review operational and fraud risks, Participate in the structures to plan, provide progress reports and discuss audit reports from AGSA and Internal Audit Provide source documents/assistance required in the performance audits by AGSA and Internal Audit
- Provide responses to the queries/finding sheets issued by the auditors during the audit.
Ms Z Ngwenya Tel No: (012) 473 0472
NOTE : EE Targets: Preference will be given to African male/female candidates
The DG of Government Communication and Information System, Private Bag
X 745, Pretoria 0001, or hand deliver to Tshedimosetso House, 1035 cnr
Francis Baard & Festival streets, Hatfield, Pretoria.
FOR ATTENTION : Mr S Matshageng
Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents. The completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as originally certified copies of all academic qualification(s) including the matric certificate and ID-document.