As a premium financial services group, Old Mutual Limited provides investment, life assurance, savings, personal insurance solutions, and banking and property solutions. Old Mutual started in 1845 in Cape Town and is the pioneer in mutual life insurance providing financial security in the country.
At present, Old Mutual has a workforce of 30,000 employees and operates across 14 countries. In South Africa, Old Mutual offers investment, asset management, life insurance, healthcare, banking and general insurance. It serves individuals, institutions, corporations and businesses.
Old Mutual Graduate Accelerated Programme
Old Mutual’s Graduate Accelerated Programme is designed to identify and develop leadership acumen in order to ensure the company’s talent resource needs are met. Successful applicants may be placed in the company’s Mutual & Federal division and as such, will enjoy the following:
- Get mentored by experts in the financial sector
- Access OML’s Learning and Development Centre of Excellence
- Have access to both national and international opportunities
Who should apply?
In order to be considered for this graduate programme, you must meet the minimum requirements:
- Holds a degree or in the process of completing a 3-year qualification or postgraduate studies at a duly recognized higher education Institution
- A South African student not older than 27 years of age
- Able to obtain at least a 65% grade point average in the final year of studies
- Amenable to relocating to Johannesburg or Cape Town
This graduate programme accepts candidates from the following fields of study:
- Commerce, Business and Finance (Accounting, Investments, Finance, Auditing and Tax)
- Information Technology, Computer Science
- Insurance Studies
- Engineering, Maths and Statistics
- Agricultural Sciences
- Risk Management
How do I apply?
If you satisfy the minimum requirements mentioned above please
Direct your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details about this graduate programme, contact Old Mutual Directly at 0860 50 60 70.