Food Technologist Learner
We are looking to for a Food Technologist Learner for our Creation & Application Laboratory at our Tulisa Park office . The primary focus of this position is to provide assistance and support to Sweet Goods & Beverage creators in the realization of their tasks. Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships.
• Compound: You will compound avour formulas. You will carry out powder blending and other avour processes to make avours. You will apply avours to
• Sweet Goods, Savoury & Beverage applications. You will contribute by food tasting.
• Control of raw material: You will produce prototype samples for projects. You will receive and control raw materials in the lab. You will organise and renew
• the stock samples. You will record data using company software. You will support the smooth running of the lab.
• Health and Safety: You will work strictly according to the company requirements for optimal safety, hygiene and protection of the environment.
• Learning: You will be required to attend classes as set out by the Learnership table and submit workplace portfolios.
Your professional prole includes:
• Matric with mathematics as subject
• Ability to compound and work with precision
• Basic knowledge in chemistry
How to Apply
Please send your complete applications to :
Address : 9-11 Brunel Rd, Tulisa Park, Johannesburg South, 2197