A fixed term contract position has become available for an Onsite Administrator to join our dynamic team, based in Prospecton (KZN).
Primary purpose of the job
To provide support to the Onsite Counsellor. To undertake all administrative functions related to onsite cases including opening cases and keeping cases updated at all times, booking clients, receiving clients, following processes for specific case protocols, implementing processes for all specific protocols, creating and maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders and managing general office requirements for self and onsite counsellor.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Booking new clients to be seen by onsite counsellor.
- Booking follow up appointments for clients to be seen by onsite counsellor.
- Rescheduling clients without delay in the event of an emergency client having to be seen.
- Opening cases on the ICAS system for all new clients.
- Keeping all cases up to date with all current information and to record all activities on a case.
- Dealing with client complaints urgently and professionally.
- Implementing, updating and amending as appropriate all processes and protocols.
- Creating and maintaining strong professional relationships with stakeholders.
- Being the ICAS ambassador on the site.
- Attending all team meetings and team activities contributing meaningfully.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12
- Secretarial / Administrative certificate / Office Communication
- Undergraduate degree
- 3 years office administration experience
- Experience working without direct supervision
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) proficient at intermediate level
- EAP experience
- ICAS database and ICAS operational procedures
- Fluent in both English and isiZulu language
Able to handle pressure; able to operate independently and as part of a team; good interpersonal skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills; good problem solving skills; organised and efficient; can handle change well; attention to detail
Send your applications to:
Address: 6 North Rd Dunkeld West Exts, Sandton, 2196