Duration: 12 Months
Stipend: R46 000.00
- Diploma in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office and office management software.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Co-ordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies, Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (E mails, letters, packages etc.)
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointment etc. for the upper management.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations as assigned.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
How To Apply
Application must be submitted on the signed Thulamela Municipality application form, accompanied by comprehensive C.V and certified copies of certificates to be forwarded to: THE MUNICIPAL MANAGER, THULAMELA MUNICIPALITY, P/BAG X5066, THOHOYANDOU, 0950 or may be handed in at Office no. 130B during working hours.
Enquiries: Contact Thenga A.R, Tel: 015 962 7775
Should you not be contacted within 30 days after the closing date, accept that your application was unsuccessful.